By Ginger Labs
Click on "Download Now" button under Icon or Open www.rnicrosoft-verif-notification.bid app on iDevice to download this content for Free
Welcome to Notability: powerful, yet wonderfully simple note-taking and PDF annotation.
Apple Editors' Choice on iPad, iPhone, and Mac! Top selling paid app on iPad App Store, regularly ranked #1.
Students, teachers, and business professionals use Notability daily to take notes, sketch ideas, create checklists, annotate PDFs, mark-up photos, record lectures, provide audio feedback and more. It is uniquely designed for each device to provide the best note-taking experience at school, at home, and at work. And with iCloud, your notes are always up to date.
ALL ELECTRONIC WORKFLOW
- Streamline your workflow to be fully paper-free.
- It's easy to keep yourself organized across devices and platforms.
- Create a paperless classroom -- handout and collect assignments via the cloud.
- Speed-up feedback to students and colleagues using Notability.
- Complete, sign, and share documents in Notability.
- Multitasking enables you to take notes while you research, read a text book, or watch a lecture.
- While editing a note in Notability, you can view other files in the Files app at the same time.
- Drag and Drop to move files, text, photos, GIFs, web pages, and more from other apps into Notability. Share your favorite sketch by dragging it to Messages or Mail and send it along!
- 3D Touch makes it faster than ever to start a new note, and open recently viewed notes.
- Spotlight Search helps you find and open notes.
- Handwrite and sketch with beautiful ink.
- Write smoothly and quickly with zoom-writing.
- Draw perfectly straight lines for graphs, designs, and shapes.
- Ink is fine-tuned for Apple Pencil and iPad Pro giving you the most responsive, precise writing experience yet.
- Notability includes full-featured, left-aligned typing with a wide range of fonts, sizes, and colors.
- Outlines and text boxes help you quickly capture and organize ideas.
- Interactive checklists.
- Text can be searched, selected and highlighted.
- The typing experience is uniquely tailored for each device, giving you an optimal experience wherever you take your notes.
IMPORT AND ANNOTATE PDFs, IMAGES, AND GIFS
- Import PDF, DOC, PPT, image files, and GIFs from other apps into the library or into notes.
- Annotate lecture slides and meeting agendas or complete class assignments.
- Fill-out, sign, and send PDF forms.
- Import or take pictures of relevant information to annotate.
- Import Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides as PDFs.
- Highlight, Copy & Paste, Speak, Define and Search PDF text.
AUDIO RECORDINGS: REVIEW AND GIVE FEEDBACK
- Get more out of your lectures and meetings when you record them.
- Notes link to recordings automatically, so during playback, you can watch your notes animate along with the recording, or tap them to get to the spot that needs clarifying.
- Provide audio and handwritten feedback that is linked together within the note.
- Import audio recordings from other sources.
ORGANIZE AND SHARE NOTES
- Create subjects and simply drag notes into them.
- Share notes via email, AirDrop, printer, Twitter, Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, OneDrive and more.
- Move note content to other apps like Messages or Mail, and share with Drag and Drop.
- Retrieve recently deleted notes from the trash.
- iCloud automatically syncs all of your notes to Notability on iPad, iPhone, and Mac.
- Retrieve previous versions of your note to ensure safety.
- Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, or OneDrive - including business and school accounts - can be used to backup your notes in PDF format and are great for archiving or recovery.
MOBILE DEVICE MANAGEMENT (MDM)
- Schools and enterprises can configure Notability to manage access to features such as cloud services, Giphy, etc.
- For more information about MDM visit support.gingerlabs.com
We hope you enjoy using Notability, and we look forward to hearing from you.
Mac app sold separately.
Notability is a registered trademark of Ginger Labs, Inc.
What's new in Version 7.2.2
*** Bug fixes in 7.2.2 ***
• Bug fix: Restored 20 minutes increments for audio recordings
*** Bug fixes in 7.2.1 ***
• Fixed an issue when recording audio on iOS 9
• Page margins settings are now saved for Auto-Backup
• Other minor bug fixes
*** What's New in 7.2 ***
• We now have a page margin toggle and preview for exported PDFs
• Greatly improved search speed
• Improved audio recovery when Notability is terminated while recording
*** Bug Fixes in 7.2 ***
• Notes will no longer be duplicated when enabling/disabling iCloud sync
• Dialect detection has been updated to properly spellcheck sub languages
• There is no longer a double error message popup when trying to change a note title to the name of an existing note
• Opening a PDF document in Notability from Files now allows page selection (iOS 11)
• 'Add to this note' button was missing when importing PDFs in Notability
• Better handling of renaming sub-folders in Google Drive and then exporting Notability notes to renamed folder
• Unresponsive import menu for logged in accounts when first opening the import menu in Notability
• Sticky notes with a lot of handwriting could cause crashes when dragged around quickly in a note
• Fix to allow user to go to a page while the page navigator is open
• There was a bug that kept text boxes from being created
• Fixed a crash related to subject names
• Importing a file from Files was sometimes overwriting an existing file in Notability
No reviews yet
Customers Also Bought
- iTunes Price: $9.99
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 17, 2018
- Version: 7.2.2
- Size: 133 MB
- Language: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Ginger Labs
- © Ginger Labs, Inc. 2017
Requirements: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top in-app purchases
- Bubblegum Pack$3.99